Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana Registration Process 2022, Required Document, Application Form, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Helpline Number
Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana
The government makes several measures to promote education. Even now, there are many families in our nation who hold negative views about girls' education. The government also conducts various forms of awareness efforts in order to modify this mindset. Aside from that, a variety of scholarship programmes are in place to support the education of economically disadvantaged female students. Today, we're going to tell you about Kalibai Bhil Meritorious Chhatra Scooty Scheme, which is one of these schemes. The government would supply scootys to female students in the state under this scheme. You will be able to learn about the procedure of applying for this scheme, eligibility, important documents, and the application process by reading this article.
Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana Overview
Rajasthan Prakash is the one who launched this programme. Scooty is given to deserving female students as part of this programme. This scheme is available to all female students from Scheduled Caste, Tribe, and Minority backgrounds. Every year, more than 10,000 female youngsters benefit from this programme. Aside from that, each district has a set amount of scooties under this plan. The number of scooties has been determined using a percentage-based system in science, the arts, and business. This programme was created to encourage girls and their parents to give educational opportunities to their children. Girls at private and government schools who received good grades in class 12 are eligible to enrol for the Kalibai Bhil Medhavi Chhatra Yojana.
|Name of the scheme||Kalibai Bhil Meritorious Student Scheme|
|Started by||Rajasthan government|
|beneficiary||Rajasthan girl students|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana Registration Process 2022
- To begin, go to the Rajasthan Department of Higher Technical and Medical Education's official website.
- The home page will now appear in your browser.
- You must select the Online Scholarship option from the home page.
- Then you must select the Register option.
- You must now pick Citizen as the registration type.
- You can now register with your Jan Aadhar, Bhamashah, Facebook, or Google account.
- Your login, password, and captcha code must now be entered.
- Then you'll need to log in.
- You must now select the Kalibai Bhil Meritorious Student Scheme option.
- The application form will then appear in front of you.
- This form requires you to fill out all of the required fields.
- Now you must upload all of the necessary paperwork.
- After that, you must select the submit option.
- You will be able to apply for the Kalibai Bhil Meritorious Student Scheme in this manner.
- You must select the option that best suits your needs.
- After that, you must fill in the necessary details.
- Now you must select the submit option.
- Following that, you must select the login option.
Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana Required Documents 2022
- Aadhar Card
- 12th class mark sheet
- Janadhar or Bhamashah card
- Institute-provided certificate of regular attendance
- Certificate of Regular Study in Graduation Program
- caste certificate
- bpl ration card
- income certificate
- passport size photograph
- Certificate issued by Medical Board if the beneficiary is handicapped
Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Until now, you should have been a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- This scheme is only available to SC, ST, OBC, other minority groups, and economically disadvantaged female students in the general category.
- She is a girl child who has already benefited from another Scooty initiative and is therefore ineligible for this one. However, if the girl has previously gotten a scooty from the TAD department or a school department based on her class X marks, she is eligible to get a cash payment of $40,000 based on her class XII marks.
- The applicant's parents' annual income should be less than 2.5 lakh rupees.
- The parents of the applicant should not be taxpayers.
- It is mandatory for girl students studying education in the Rajasthan Board to achieve a minimum of 65 per cent and for girl students pursuing education in the CBSE Board to achieve a minimum of 75 per cent.
- After completing the 12th grade, the beneficiary is required to enrol in a graduate programme.
Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana Benefits
- Scooty is delivered to female pupils as part of this programme.
- This scheme is available to all female students from Scheduled Caste, Tribe, and Minority backgrounds.
- Every year, almost ten thousand girls benefit from this programme.
- The number of scooties in each Rajasthan district has been determined.
- Girl children will be encouraged to attend school as part of the Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana 2021.