Mukhyamantri Ucch Shiksha Scholarship Scheme Registration Process 2022, Required Document, Application Form, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Helpline Number
Mukhyamantri Ucch Shiksha Scholarship Scheme
Under the Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Ucch Shiksha Scholarship Scheme 2022, scholarships will be provided by the government to the low-income group students of the state for pursuing higher education. This scheme has been launched by Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje. Students who place first in the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education Ajmer's senior secondary test are awarded an annual scholarship of Rs. 5000 (Rs. 500 per month) by the government under the Rajasthan Chief Minister's Higher Education Scholarship Scheme.
Mukhyamantri Ucch Shiksha Scholarship Scheme Overview
Students from the state who received a minimum of 60% in their 12th-grade exams at the Board of Secondary Education in Ajmer. The monthly income of the families of Rajasthan students must be less than Rs 2 lakh 5 thousand under the Mukhyamantri Ucch Shiksha Scholarship Scheme 2022. Students pursuing higher education in a higher education institution will be offered scholarships for 5 years under the programme; if the student leaves his studies before 5 years, the benefit will be provided solely for the prior years. will be correct. Interested beneficiaries who want to apply for the Rajasthan Chief Minister's Higher Education Scholarship Scheme can do so online at the scheme's official website and take benefit of it.
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Ucch Shiksha Scholarship Scheme|
|Department||Rajasthan Education Department|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of Rajasthan|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Type of Scheme||State Govt Scheme|
Mukhyamantri Ucch Shiksha Scholarship Scheme Registration Process 2022
- To begin, the applicant must visit the scheme's official website.
- After visiting the official website, you will be directed to the Department of College Education of the Government of Rajasthan's page. On this page, you will notice an option for online scholarship, which you should select.
- When you select one option, a new one will appear in front of you. The signup option will display on this new page. If this is your first time enrolling for SSO, click the Register button.
- After selecting the register button, you must select one of the following options: Bhamashah ID, Aadhar Card, Facebook Account, Google Account, and so on, then input the ID number for the selected option and click the 'go ahead' button.
- Then you will get the application form for the higher education scholarship scheme after that fill in all the information asked in the application form like name address, aadhar card number, mobile number, etc.
- After filling the application form, click on the submit button. In this way, you can apply under the scheme.
Mukhyamantri Ucch Shiksha Scholarship Scheme Required Documents 2022
- Aadhar Card
- bank account
- 10th and 12th pass certificate
- Bhamashah Card
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Mukhyamantri Ucch Shiksha Scholarship Scheme Eligibility Criteria 2022
- To be eligible for this scheme, students must pass the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education Ajmer with a minimum of 60% and be among the first 100,000 students on the Board of Secondary Education Ajmer's priority list.
- The candidate must have a national bank account in order to participate in the Chief Minister's Higher Education Scholarship Scheme 2021.
- The annual income of the applicant's parents must be less than 2.5 lakh to qualify for this scheme.
- Applicants for the Higher Education Scholarship Scheme are not eligible for any other scholarship programme offered by the Indian government.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan in order to benefit from this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Ucch Shiksha Scholarship Scheme Benefits
- Students who have secured the first one lakh places in the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education Ajmer's higher secondary examination priority list would be eligible for this scheme.
- The monthly income of the students' family should be Rs 2 lakh 5 thousand under the Rajasthan Ucch Shiksha Scholarship Yojana 2021.
- Under this scheme, low-income students would not be granted more than Rs 500 per month for more than 10 months in a year, i.e. a maximum of Rs 5000 will be given annually.