Namo Tablet Yojana
The government continues to release numerous programmes in order to brighten the future of the country's youngsters and to advance the field of education. Gujarat's government has launched the NaMo Tablet Yojana . For Rs 1000, college students and students will receive branded and high-quality (high-quality) tablets under the scheme. He will be able to complete his studies utilizing an online medium and will be able to keep up with the times by using a tablet. Aside from that, he will be able to do his duties using digital technology.
Namo Tablet Yojana Overview
Under the Namo E-Tablet Yojana, branded and high-quality tablets will be supplied to college students and students for a very low cost, around 1000 rupees, because the government wants to supply these students with all quality items so that they can receive modern education utilizing this tablet. The government could have given tablets to students for free if it wanted to, but in this situation, the students do not understand the true value of the tablet and are unable to use it properly, especially since the government only takes $1,000 from the students and gives them good quality and everything. Will include features on the tablet.
|Name of the Scheme
||Namo Tablet Yojana
||All the students of the state
|Providing tablets to students at an affordable price of about ₹ 1000
|The status of the scheme
Namo Tablet Yojana Registration Process 2022
- To begin, the individual must attend his or her college or educational institution.
- Following that, you will be given information about the scheme before being asked to finish the registration procedure.
- The institution will now log in to the Namo Tablet Registration official website and select the option of student pairing.
- The institution will now request certain details from you, including your name, category, course, and other papers.
- Following that, all of this data will be entered into the internet portal.
- Following that, the applicant's roll number and roll code information will be filled up.
- You will be asked to pay 1000 rupees after filling out all of the information.
- Upon payment, you will also receive a receipt, which you must keep secure.
- After you've completed your registration, you'll be able to see the date when your laptop will be delivered.
Namo Tablet Yojana Required Documents 2022
- Basic address proof
- ️Aadhar card
- ️Voter ID Card
- 12th pass certificate️
- Certificate of any institution in which you have taken admission to do graduation course or polytechnic course
- ️Certificate of being below the poverty line, otherwise ration card
- ️Caste Certificate
Namo Tablet Yojana Eligibility Criteria 2022
- First and foremost, the applicant's household's annual income should not exceed Rs.1 lakh.
- ️ You must be a permanent resident of the state of Gujarat.
- The candidate must be a low-income person.
- The applicant must have completed 12th grade and be enrolled in the first year of an undergraduate program at any college.
Read More Articles
Raj Kaushal Yojana 2022, Registration Process, Required Documents, Application Form, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Helpline Number