Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana2022 , Application form, benefits, objects and more

04 Jan, 2022 Last Update 1 year ago

As you are aware, agriculture is critical for food grains, and agriculture will improve only if irrigation is done effectively. Irrigation in the crops needs more water. Farmers' fields will be ruined if crops do not receive adequate water. This problem of the farmers will be solved under this PMKSY 2022, and water will be provided for their farming. Benefits will also be provided to self-help groups, trusts, cooperative societies, incorporated companies, members of producer farmers' groups, and members of other eligible institutions under this scheme. Under the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana2022, the national government has put out Rs 50000 crore for this initiative.

Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana Overview

The Prime Minister of our nation, Shri Narendra Modi, established the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana to aid farmers. will get a subsidy for irrigation equipment for their land Farmers will likewise receive this subsidy for all of these initiatives. In the case of water conservation, less labour and expense will be saved, allowing farmers to irrigate their crops.


Name of the scheme

Pradhan Mantri Krishi Irrigation Scheme

started by

PM Narendra Modi him

Launch date



country farmers

Official website


The objective of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2022

As you are aware, if the crop does not receive an adequate amount of water, it will deteriorate. As a result, farmers are also suffering greatly. India is an agricultural country, and all farmers in the country rely on agriculture taxes, but the government is taking new efforts to address the issue of farmers in the country cultivating the land. Water will be delivered to every farm in the country under this programme. More focus is placed through this Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2022 on efficient usage of water resources in order to avert future losses owing to the urge of drought. This will result in more efficient use of available resources while also providing farmers with additional income.

Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2022

  • Under this system, farmers throughout the country would be given an acceptable amount of water for irrigation in their fields, and the government will be provided with irrigation equipment subsidies.
  • To address the water scarcity, the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana was launched. Farmers will be able to irrigate as a result.
  • This programme will be expanded to include areas suited for agriculture.
  • The advantage of this programme will be extended to all farmers in the country who own cultivable land and have access to water resources.
  • Agriculture will increase and productivity will rise as a result of the Pradhanmantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2022, resulting in overall economic development.
  • The centre will provide a 75 per cent grant for the plan, with the state government covering the remaining 25 per cent of the costs.
  • Farmers gain from irrigation schemes such as drip/sprinkler as a result of this.

Documents of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2022

  • Applicant's aadhar card
  • Farmer's land papers
  • Mobile number
  • Passport size photo
  • Identity card
  • Bank account passbook

Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana


Fill the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana Application Form 2022:

To begin, the farmer applicant must visit the official website of the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana.


Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2022 form

The official web site's home page will now be shown in front of you.

Now, using your information, register yourself on the website by clicking on the login link.

After registration, you will be able to create your username and password.

Knowledge of the Krishi Irrigation Scheme is now available by visiting the website's About section.

Following that, you can submit your application under this plan.


Read more about Shantanu Naidu