UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022 | UP NHM CHO Online Form 2022 | UP NHM CHO Vacancy 2022
UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022
The National Health Mission (NHM) of Uttar Pradesh has solicited applications for the position of Community Health Officer (CHO). The Government of Uttar Pradesh has upgraded sub-health centers as Health and Wellness Centers (HWCs) under the Ayushman Bharat initiative to provide complete primary healthcare services, including illness prevention and health promotion.
UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022 Overview
There are 4000 openings for UP NHM CHO positions in total. Contract recruitment has taken place for these positions. Selected applicants will be assigned as CHOs at HWCs at the sub-health centre level, where they will collaborate with the main health team. Candidates will be chosen on the basis of their merit. Candidates interested in these positions should apply online at upnrhm.gov.in. According to sources, hopefuls have until February 28, 2022 to apply online.
|Organization Name||National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh (NHM UP)|
|Post Names||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Starting Date||To Be Announced|
|Closing Date||To Be Announced|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis|
UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022 Post Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Community Health Officer||4000|
UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022 Education Criteria
- Candidates who have earned a B.Sc. (Nursing) degree with the Certificate in Community Health for Nurses integrated curriculum are eligible (CCHN).
- Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) courses with integrated CCHN from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council certified Institute or University from the academic year 2020 and onwards would be eligible to apply.
UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
The maximum age limit for unreserved applicants is 35 years, and the reservation policy is in effect according to UP state government guidelines.
UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
Candidates for the UP NHM CHO Recruitment would receive a monthly remuneration of Rs 20,500 as well as a performance-based incentive (PBI) of Rs 15,000 per month.
UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Merit Basis.
How To Apply For UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022
- The official website upnrhm.gov.in will open, and the homepage of the National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh (NHM UP) will appear.
- Now navigate to the updates area and click it.
- Find and click on the "Press Advertisement for 4000 vacant contractual Positions of Community Health Officer (CHO) under NHM, UP."
- Examine all of the information supplied.
- If you are qualified, apply online for NHM UP CHO Posts on or before the closing date.
- Officials will launch the NHM UP CHO Apply Link shortly.
To Check and Download UP NHM CHO Jobs 2022 Notification Click Here
To Apply Online Click Here
Read More Articles