UPSSSC Junior Engineer Answer Key 2016 (Out) - Calculate Marks, Raise Objections
UPSSC JE Answer Key 2016
UPSSSC JE Answer Key 2016 is now available. The test was held on December 19, 2021. The UPSSSC Sub Engineer Answer Key PDF is now available on the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission's official website. Applicants must carefully review the answer key and compute their points. Candidates can notify higher authorities if they identify any inconsistencies in the Answer Key issued by the organisation.
- Only the official website should be used to obtain the Answer Key. Any other external organisation has the potential to supply inaccurate information.
- Candidates must match their response sheet to the UPSSSC Junior Engineer Answer Key and compute their score based on the marking system.
- Online complaints will be accepted until January 24, 2022.
check Answer Key for UPSSC JE 2016
- First, go to the official website, upsssc.gov.in, to get the answer key.
- Go to the website's home page and click on Recruitment.
- Select "Regarding the answer key of Sc.No-28-Examination/2016, Combined Junior Engineer and Upastuvid (Sat.) Competitive Examination/2016 (..)" from the drop-down menu.
- Click the download link in the email.
- Right now, you may get the answer key.
Raise Objections Against UPSSSC JE Answer Key 2016
Step 1: Go to the above-mentioned direct URL and click it.
Step 2: Fill in your registration number and birthday.
Step 3: Choose a paper and fill in the captcha code.
Step 4: Go to "Login" and submit your complaints.
How to calculate marks for the UPSSSC Junior Engineer Exam?
Candidates must first obtain the UPSSSC Junior Engineer Answer Key PDF in order to compute their scores. The UPSSSC's official website has the answer key PDF available for download. It will be available a few days after the written test has been completed. Before calculating their grades, candidates should be informed of the grading methodology. Candidates can use the marking scheme below to mark themselves.
- There will be two papers in the written test.
- Paper I will also have two parts, each worth 100 and 400 points.
- Each question in Part I will be worth two points, while each question in Part II will be worth four points.
- The second paper will be worth 500 points.
- In paper II, each question will be worth four points.
- Every incorrect answer will result in a 14-point deduction.
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Cut-off 2021
Following the publication of the UPSSSC Junior Engineer Answer key, the organisation will announce the UPSSSC Junior Engineer exam's official cut-off. The cut-off mark is the minimal score required to advance to the next level of the test. The UPSSSC Sub Engineer cut-off will be announced on the UPSSSC website. The UPSSSC Sub Engineer exam 2021 cut-off is yet to be announced by the commission. It will be released one month after the written test has been completed.