Vikarmaditya Nishulk Siksha Yojana
Vikramaditya Nishulk Siksha Yojana is administered by the Madhya Pradesh Government's Department of Higher Education. The state government has established a General Poor Classes Welfare Commission to promote the development and welfare of poor families and their socioeconomic situation by eradicating prejudice have done some research.
Vikarmaditya Nishulk Siksha Yojana Overview
On the proposal of the General Poor Classes Welfare Commission, the Vikramaditya Free Education Scheme was put in place. The scheme's goal is to give low-income students free higher education at the undergraduate level. Under the scheme, impoverished kids who scored more than 60% in the 12th board test and whose parent's annual income is either 120000 (for higher education) or 54000 (for higher education) are given free education up to the graduation level (for graduation).
Vikarmaditya Nishulk Siksha Yojana Registration Process 2022
- To begin, go to the MP Scholarship Portal's website.
- Now proceed to the MP Scholarship Portal's registration page.
- Name, address, date of birth, Aadhar card number, and Samagra ID are all required fields in this form.
- Complete the form to the best of your ability. Fill out the form and submit it.
Vikarmaditya Nishulk Siksha Yojana Required Documents
- Samagra ID
- Aadhar card
- Current College Code
- Bank Branch Code
- Your Passport size Photo
Vikarmaditya Nishulk Siksha Yojana Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Must be a Madhya Pradesh native.
- Students in the general category should have a family income of – 54000/- per year (for graduation).
- Students in the general category should have a family income of - 120000 per year (for higher education).
- Must have received a first-class grade in 12th grade (60 percent ).
- Admission to the college should be on a regular basis.
Vikarmaditya Nishulk Siksha Yojana Benefits
- Annual financial assistance of maximum Rs.2500
- Maximum 2500/- exemption in tuition fee
Read More Articles
Raj Kaushal Yojana 2022, Registration Process, Required Documents, Application Form, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Helpline Number